These homemade gummies are a great way to get your kids to take their vitamins. My oldest son has difficulty swallowing pills and doesn't care for the chewable vitamins. This is a tasty way for him to meet his nutritional needs. Plus gelatin is naturally healing for the digestive tract.
- 1/4 cup organic pomegranate grape juice or your favorite flavor
- 2 Tbsp gelatin ( I use Great Lakes brand)
- 2 servings of powdered vitamins ( I used Innate Response* brand)
- Pour juice in small sauce pan on low heat on the stove.
- Add the gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Turn off heat and then add the vitamins and stir to dissolve.
- Quickly pour mixture into Darth Vader mold.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Pop gummies out of the mold and serve.
You can try different flavors of juice or add different types of vitamins, like magnesium or Vitamin C. You can use the access code: BFsupplements to order your own Multivitamin Powder* through my supplement store.
*This links to my supplement store and you need to access code to set up an account.
Have you made gummies before? What is your favorite flavor? Let me know in the comments below.